sexta-feira, maio 30, 2008

Inri Inri Inri I I...

9 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Nojento!

Anônimo disse...

Noooossa que pérola...

hehehehehe

Inri Inri Inri I I I

hahahahahahahha

Dandalunda disse...

"sua face é de chocar" - pega leve, pata, vai com calma, assim vc acaba causando acidentes cerebrais... me converti "inri inri inri - i i i i i" caralho. que coisa escrota.

Anônimo disse...

Velho..... Vou ter pesadelo..

Anônimo disse...

shiiiiiiiiiiba bode

Dandalunda disse...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!
ainda bem que temos o alexandre para aliviar a tensão... =)))

Anônimo disse...

If I were to buy an iPhone, what would be the cheapest plan that included unlimited text messaging and __min. of talk time? Can you get Verizon as your provider with an iPhone?
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url] [url=http://www.ayto-laviana.es/palaciovaldes/foro/viewtopic.php?p=140019#140019]unlock iphone[/url]

Anônimo disse...

Just wanted to say hello someplace. Found [url=http://www.google.com/ncr]you guys through google[/url]. Hope to contribute more soon!
-Gobinfab

Anônimo disse...

Just wanted to say hello someplace. Found [url=http://www.google.com/ncr]you guys through google[/url]. Hope to contribute more soon!
-quipleHeilet